Sunday, August 21, 2005

Going solo

I'm heading out on my first time training all by myself; so what I needed was something to read and something to knit. Since everything I'd been working on was gone, I pulled a cute and simple baby sweater off the net and have started that. All garter stitch, all in one piece, no pattern or anything to worry about except some increasing and decreasing to keep track of. It'll keep me busy for the four nights in a motel room. It'll keep me grounded, thinking of my absolutely beautiful, intelligent, and charming grandson.
I'm also obsessing about actually finding the place, since I'm geographically challenged. But I remind myself, almost everyone around speaks English, so when I get lost they'll help me get found again.
I'm nervous; but I'm excited. It's going to be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home