Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Christmas music already??

To town band rehearsal last evening. We only have one gig left in the summer season, so we read through the music we'll be rehearsing for the next three and a half months: things with titles like "A Cold Christmas Eve," "A Snowy Christmas," everything but "Christmas in the Middle of a Sleet Storm." I emjoy the band, and I even enjoy the Christmas music, although the holiday itself is not my favorite one. But there is something magical about playing a Christmas concert in a New England church with the snow coming down outside (and we cancel if there actually is a sleet storm).
I bought dark green yarn to go with the lime green back of the baby sweater, and I'll knit or crochet edgings in the opposite color for front and back to make it look as though I'd planned it that way.
Now I need a challenging project. I've been going through my magazine stash and checked the KR forum for comments on the latest magazines. It would be nice to find something I could actually use my stash for, but maybe that's too much to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home