Thursday, November 17, 2005

Not a knitting picture


This is what else I do with my time -- Nano. Half way through the month, half way through the novel. The only knitting that has happened so far in the novel is that a secondary character knitted a purple acrylic poncho which the protagonist was wearing as a skirt when the scumbag made a pass at her while holding a cigarette. The poncho started to turn into a big hot blob of plastic, and the heroine barely escaped with her life. Exciting times in fantasyland.
The weird shoe, by the way, has been replaced by a walking cast which goes up to my knee. It's actually more comfortable than the weird shoe, and I make all kinds of new friends. A cast is almost as good as a large puppy as a conversation starter.
Knitting? One more clog and then I'm done with them. I'm not even going to felt anyone's except my husbands. I'll give the rest with directions and leave it at that.

1 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger K. said...

Super cool, I would love to try NANO, maybe the next one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home