Monday, November 28, 2005

Good news of various kinds

I'm a Nano winner! Made 50,000 words yesterday, just as I finished the story. I felt as though I was a marathon runner, something I'm never likely to be. Now to detach my mind from the story and put it away for a bit until I decide whether it's worth editing, but at the moment I'm still too close.
And today the doctor pulled the pin out of my toe, and while I'm still not able to put any weight on the front of my foot, tomorrow, ta DA I get to take a shower. To the relief of all around me.
And I finished the final slipper.
Life is good.

2 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger K. said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, congrats on the NaNo AND the bathing!!!! It was über-cool having you as an sp :)

Take care!

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Sweet Camden Lass said...

And I've had great fun spoiling you :-)

I do like sending parcels overseas, randomly (well, apart from the huge queues in the post office).

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home