Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I did it! (I think)


This is Miles's froggy sweater and cap, without the kermit eyes (maybe I can find some online? Make them from fima clay?) and the buttons or ties on the sweater.
It didn't take quite as long to upload the picture as to knit the sweater, but I think I have the trick now, so I'll be able to be like all the other knitters with blogs and show my WIP and disasters. (This is fun.)
Now I'm trying to figure what to knit next. I have some filatura di cosa worsted weight, enough for a vest, but not enough for a sweater. It's dark blue (it was on sale, not my color, but merino, and so nice and soft that I thought that it was worth a try. So my question is whether to make a vest or to get some more equivalent yarn in another color and make a sweater. Two questions, actually: which would I get more use out of, and what can I do to relieve the boredom of the second sleeve?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home