Friday, March 17, 2006

Thank you, Secret Pal!

What fun! It's like Christmas. First of all, the Yarn magazine is great. I can't wait for it to go international. It's the only magazine that I've seen recently that I really want to make things out of (specifically, the kiddy tunic top, the mango smoothie, and Jeanius. For a start.) And I'm going to keep this issue unti Miles is old enough to "help" dye yarn for his own special sweater.
You'll notice in the picture that two of the chocolates are already gone. My husband says maybe we'll move to Australia.
The lovely stitch markers come along just as I'm starting to get into repeat patterns -- though two may end up as earrings, they're so lovely. And the grapes will decorate a wine bottle tomorrow evening, when I will also be wearing my beautiful socks to show off to our dinner guests.
And the hand cream is wonderful, though I hardly need it since I've been using the gentle soap from the last gift.
Finally, Felix is wandering around my screen. Wish I could figure out how to put him on the blog so all could see.
Thanks, again, SP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home