Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Thank you Secret Pal!


Darn it, the picture is fuzzy again, so it's impossible to see the incredible pattern and workmanship on the socks. I have never in my entire life owned a pair of handmade socks, so my first thought was that they are much too beautiful to wear.
But they will be worn. In New England, cold weather (most years) lasts from late October through winter and mud season, which ends in April. During that time when you go to someone's house, you take slippers or sandals and wear them. Now I plan to wear sandals and show off my socks. Not only do they fit perfectly, but they also go with all of my nicer clothes.
And the soap and soap bag are great, too. Love the scent and look forward to the luxury of using it. Whee! I really enjoy being spoiled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home